While churning out the best content, bloggers sometimes forget to concentrate on other areas which could give their blogging a little more drive. That’s attracting more and more subscribers.
A blog with multiple subscribers enjoys positive engagement, and assists effectively in content marketing.
Writing is one of the easiest ways to connect and influence online tourists to become your clients, or simply to follow you for tips on the industry.
No matter how much time, energy, money are put into making an original piece of content; it doesn’t get exposure until it has readers who can spread the word about it.
Sadly, not only amateurs but even effective bloggers ignore the value of subscriber numbers, and do not prioritize rising the count, which can cause a double fold of their web presence.
What’s the value of the material that’s going to have less readers – and imagine the agony you ‘re having to mentally construct something unique?
Following are some of the ways by which you can increase subscribers’ count:
- Highlight the value of subscribing
- Create a dedicated landing page for subscription
- Pop-up box for subscription or CTA’s
- Offer free eBooks to new subscribers
- Offer exciting weekly/monthly content to subscribers
- Offer incentive for new subscription
- Offer discount/coupon code to new subscribers
- Use search engine to optimize your content
- Introduce social media plugins
- Hold a contest
- Don’t sacrifice quality over quantity
- Be consistent
These tips can work as an elixir to life for the dying blogs and pump the life back in them which resultantly would grasp more audience and make you a better influencer.