While churning out the best content, bloggers often forget to focus on other areas that can give a little more push to their blogging. That’s increasing number of subscribers. A blog with numerous subscribers enjoy the healthy interaction and it helps in content marketing in an efficient way. Basically, it triggers number of views and shares, which ultimately take the blog to the places without paying anything to Google AdWords etc.
Blogging is one of the best ways to interact with the online visitors and influence them to become your customers, or to simply follow you for industry tips. Regardless, the time, efforts, resources put into creating an original piece of content; it doesn’t get value, until, it doesn’t have readers that can spread the word about it.
Unfortunately, not even amateurs but even successful bloggers overlook the importance of subscribers’ numbers, and they don’t lay emphasis on increasing the count, which can trigger their web presence double fold. What’s the use of the content, which will have fewer readers – and imagine the pain, which you go mentally in creating something unique?
Following are some of the ways by which you can increase subscribers’ count;
- Highlight the value of subscribing
- Create a dedicated landing page for subscription
- Pop-up box for subscription
- Offer free eBooks to new subscribers
- Offer exciting weekly/monthly content to subscribers
- Offer incentive for new subscription
- Offer discount/coupon code to new subscribers
- Use search engine to optimize your content
- Introduce social media plugins
- Hold a contest
- Don’t sacrifice quality over quantity
- Be consistent