Only having a website and top ranking on Google is not enough to get the sales.
Your site requires having the confidence factor in it to obtain conversions. Kinex Media still says, “If you haven’t built your website with trust and integrity, then you have wasted it.”
Your platform is the virtual representation of your company. That’s why you need to hold your company theme in a skilled and consistent manner. Choosing the right design is the state of the art that our developers are carrying.
Note, when creating a website, we know that customers don’t just pay us to put a couple of attractive pages together; they pay us for building confidence and generating revenue.
Making high sales is nothing to do with the price; in fact, it is the trust factor that gives the buyer confidence about the product, after-sales service, and the payment gateway medium.
BUILDING TRUST ONLINE IS PARAMOUNT TO GETTING MORE CUSTOMERS.
Most of the online customers say website design is the #1 factor in deciding the company’s credibility.
Must do list:
- Well designed and professional looking website.
- Customer testimonials, especially video testimonials.
- Certifications, Memberships, and accreditation logos.
- Your phone number and an exact address.
- A fair shipping and returns policy.
- Secured payment gateways.
… these are only a few (the list is endless).
TRUST CAN BE LOST OVER THE SMALLEST THINGS; IT COULD BE AS SIMPLE AS A
- Typo errors.
- Wrong choice of colors.
- Hard to navigate the website.
- too many stock photos (people like to see real persons behind the business)
- … and many more.
TRUST ME; TRUST IS A CRUCIAL FACTOR.
Everything you do with your website look needs to make your online visitors feel safe, to make them rely on you. Remember, you’re asking them for their credit card details or their contact details.