The moment you decide to stick to particular social media site, something better is launched in market. Noticing that people are going gaga over the same, you shift to the new one, creating a trail of attempts trying to stick to a single one. Considering the increase in number of social networks, it has become quiet tricky to determine which network could prove to be beneficial.
As a designer representing a website, you need to keep in mind what role social media has in an individual’s life. For some, the addiction of social media is so much that communicating without it seems a daunting task.
As web designers, you need to understand that sticking to a particular media would not help. You would need to explore all niche social networks in the best possible manner. Without stressing much about all the options available, here are the top networks you should stick to:
What Social media Can Do For You?
If you are still wondering ‘what is the use of building a community over these sites’, have a look at the benefits listed below.
- Abundant Resources; What fascinates people the most is latest scoop. People always follow those who provide them with juicy trends and updates in their favorite fortes. With an active contribution over social media channels, you can build a base of loyal followers.
- Building Relationships; No one is going to trust you until they see your presence online and like you. Through social media, you can let people come across you and eventually create a likeliness towards your website or brand. It takes time to build a firm relationship with people and nothing does that better than social media platforms.
- Rising Sales; Websites are not like the stores where people can walk in and window shop for the services offered. Once you create potential customers online, you can expect the sales to continue even when you are not working. With social media, you can let the audiences discover you and help in making the sales graph rise.
5 Tools For Maximum Social Media Engagement
- Sproutsocial – This essential social media tool lets you avail services such as multiple platform for customer engagement, analytics, publishing updates and monitoring conversions
- Klout – This is a web based media engagement tool that allows you to keep a track of the media accounts through scheduling, recommendations, analytics and social listening.
- TweetDeck – This is a powerful tracking and management tool that allows you to manage multiple timelines, create alerts and real time management.
- HootSuite – With more than 9 million users, this is one of the most popular media engagement tool. You can integrate more than 20 networking platforms at once.
- Buffer – This is the application that has allowed people to manage all the social apps at once while scheduling the updates. You can benefit from the scheduling, analytics and browser plugins.