Horizons for Youth is a 35-bed emergency shelter dedicated to helping homeless and at-risk youth between the ages of 16-24 years. It provides emergency accommodations including 3 meals/day, Individualized Case Management, Housing support, Community Support and After care, Day Program, and Career Horizons pre-employment program.
The Horizons for Youth was unable to convey the impact of their work because of a legacy website. They had problems showing the extent of their work with hard to reach groups. They also needed to talk to a diverse range of stakeholders including community, councils, sponsors clubs, volunteers and more.
We redesigned their site so that:
- Horizons for youth were immediately understood to be a charity
- The benefits of supporting the charity was clear to potential sponsors & stakeholders
- The impact the charity had were shown through testimonials and case studies
- Showed the extensive and diverse work the charity undertakes
- Donations were easy to make & driven by clear call to action
We delivered all this on a tight budget, and gave the charity the latest content management systems to enable them to edit the site, reducing ongoing costs and vastly improve SEO(Search Engine Optimization) potential. Watch this space for measurable results.
Contact Website Design Toronto if your non-profit organization is in need of a professional website design at a limited budget.