Passwords are like lock pads to your digital assets as they safeguard you from any unwanted entry. A password limits the access to important information for the authorized parties only.
Passwords are used a lot in the digital world. However, they are usually not made after a lot of thought by most of the individuals. Passwords can’t protect you against online threats if they are not strong enough.
Therefore, the need to get the most secure and genuine password has given rise to various automated password generator tools. Some of the following options are listed below:
1. Lastpass password generator
2. Norton password generator
3. Xkcd password
4. Google password
A password is a secret word or string consisting of various characters, numbers, and symbols to allow electronic authorization. With the increasing number of websites and the data they store, strong passwords are finding a lot of prominence.
Some websites are made specifically for user interaction. Users can publish their own written content on these websites along with interacting with their fellow creators. Generally, website owners need to identify those publishers to prevent any potential spam, along with boosting their personal security.
Once people create any online accounts, they typically have to fill in at least two fields-username or a name and a password. The user can access the website at a later time with this password without having to register again.
We have created a secure password generator specifically for online security. Our password generator creates completely unique passwords. Rest assured, we neither store IP addresses nor recycle generated passwords, ensuring your complete safety on our website.
We are very flexible in providing the following:
• alphanumeric password generator
• multiple password generator
• memorable password generator
• random passphrase generator
• alphanumeric characters password generator
• 16 digit random password generator etc.
Our flexible features are what make us apart from other Random Password generators.
Strong passwords should be a minimum of six characters in length and consist of a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and additional security symbols.
They ask you to double-check your password and make multiple authentication processes to safeguard users.
It may be comfortable to have easy-to-remember passwords, but that doesn’t mean they are secure.
Here are a few tips to save your passwords from being hacked:
1. Use unique passwords and security questions for your confidential accounts every time.
2. Use a password with a length of 16 characters, which must include numbers, spaces, uppercase letters, lowercase letters and special symbols. Your password should be a combination of all of them.
3. Avoid using the names of your family members in your passwords. They are easy to crack.
4. Do not use dictionary words in your passwords.
5. Never let your web browsers (such as Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, etc.) store your strong passwords.
6. Do not log in to personal accounts from other PCs; you never know what’s going on at their backend.
7. We recommend you change your passwords regularly after a few days.
8. Turn on 2-step authentication to make your accounts more secure.
9. Never store your critical passwords on the cloud.
10. Always use a firewall and antivirus protection for your computer, and block all unnecessary incoming and outgoing connections.
11. Keep the operating systems and browsers up-to-date by installing the latest security updates.
12. Always lock your computer and mobile before leaving.
13. Never share your passwords with anyone through emails.
14. Be careful when using any 3rd party tools; do not let them save your passwords.
15. If an online store asks you to make a payment, make use of a virtual credit card.
Generate Secure & Strong Passwords with Kinex Media.