Throughout the series, we have been emphasizing on the fact that one needs to get down brass tacks and should think by the point of view of customers when designing a mobile E-Commerce store. We will today conclude the last part of guide, making sure you have enough information on how to break the mold and attract mobile users.
How should the product page look like?
Designing a page that is appreciated by all, is difficult to achieve. This is because the expectations of varied onlookers are different. But to be sure that you design a product page that seems pretty darn close to perfection, here are the attributes that you could earmark while creating a product page for mobile E-commerce website.
- Keep the product title simple yet catchy
- Do not forget to use responsive typography
- Keep the content readable while using contrasting colors and responsive typography for title and price
- Make use of call to action phrases that are easy to identify amongst all the links available over the page
- Garner response from users through use of great photography. Include all the necessary product shots that you believe the user would need for reference
- Use short yet convincing descriptions for products
- Make the products easy to find for customers
- Provide exact information regarding availability and attributes of the product
The reason for emphasizing over these attributes is to make sure that once the users are interested in buying the product, they do not have to face any barrier while commencing the purchase.
Let’s Just Sum It Up!
To run a taut ship, the most essential factor is to understand the needs and requirements of mobile users. When creating a mobile E-commerce website, one has to take in to consideration usability, responsiveness of design and right marketing strategies. Draft a detailed process that you can follow when creating a mobile website. You need to make sure that you amalgamate individual project specifications in the process. Here is all that you need to look before you leap:
- What segment are you designing the E-commerce store for?
- How to encourage them to buy what you are selling?
- Creating a vision for the clients and the business through use of SMART goals.
- Emphasizing over the look and feel of the website over the mobile devices, including the imagery, typography, navigation and button design.