Back in time, E-commerce websites were considered quite an investment that only whopping enterprises could afford.
The concept of online shopping has managed to sweep off all the shoppers, which is quite evident from the peaking online shopping graphs.
This is why most of the retailers are building their websites for proclaiming the lost market share.
Despite the availability of several great platforms that let the individuals combine hosting with flexible services, the majority of inventory sellers prefer Magento as their eCommerce CMS.
If you are wondering what has helped this platform in garnering skyrocket popularity, have a look at the infographic below.
Main features of CMS
The content management systems below deliver some exceptional features:
- Wizards installation and upgrade
- Template customization for changing designs
- Integration of audit logs
- Collaboration platform
- Modularity and extensibility
- Reduce the need for code from scratch
- Version management
- User and group functionality
There are some vital benefits of using the content management system to power your business website:
- For any business sizes: For any business need, CMS is considered an excellent eCommerce solution. The framework provides versatility, usability and scalability to all sizes of industry (small companies, mid-markets, and businesses). This helps store owners to quickly manage and keep track of the content on their websites.
- Friendly with users: The content management system is a user-friendly program that allows users to access any file and data within an eye’s blink. CMS doesn’t need a complex process to optimize content.
- Smooth and quick integration: CMS brings the content integration process through your website to be simple and quick. The CMS websites are integrated with dynamic web content that supports updating or publishing information as needed.
- Accessibility from anywhere: As usual, the interface is browser-based, anyone can access a CMS from anywhere. The only thing administrators need to do is to use an Internet-linked computing system. The outstanding feature of CMS allows store owners to do remote work in the hustle and bustle of everyday life, surpassing their goals from wherever they go.
Now let’s focus on some of the major advantages of Magento.
Advantages of Magento:
- Magento is a versatile platform, rich in features
- Magento is Fully responsive and quick to download
- On a Magento store, customers can create almost any functionality
- The store owners can obtain all the information, including orders, customers and products with many powerful analytics features
- Magento provides a solution to scale up business with clients
- Magento has a wide group of 360,000 subscribers to the website.
To get maximum leverage of eCommerce’s vigorous growth, online stores need careful planning for their extreme-market success. Simply agree on the CMS, which can lay a solid foundation for your online store and help you achieve business objectives.